Insurance Claims Inner Page2020-01-16T11:27:38-05:00

Insurance Claims for Property Owners

If your home or boat has been damaged and you are attempting to collect directly from your insurance company, beware: they don’t want to pay you.  You need an attorney to help you get the money you need to rebuild or replace your property – and your life. We work with the insurance companies, the public adjusters and the mortgage lenders to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. We can help with all types of damage including:

  • Hurricane and tornado damage
  • Wind
  • Flooding
  • Fire

Call us now at 305-733-3561 to discuss your case.

Explore our other service areas:   Employment          Personal Injury          Family          Immigration          Commercial

Don’t fight your insurance company on your own. Let an experienced attorney help you.